Friday, May 6, 2022

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 3: Daisy - You Look Spiffy

Welcome to Day 3 of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks! I just love this beautiful  stamp inspired by the Roaring 20's called Daisy - You Look Spiffy.  She's walking down the glitzy grand staircase and entering into the grand ballroom ready to go dancing! I used the new Grand Staircase Die and the Deco Fan Stencil to create this scene. 

All new release products are now available in the Stamp Anniething web store. 

To make this 6x6 card, I first stamped the image, colored it with Copic markers, then cut it out using the coordinated outline die. 

Copic markers used:
Skin: E59, E57, E15, E33, E31
Cheeks: RV34
Tongue: RV34, RV32
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Red: R39, R37, R35, R32
Black: 100, C9, C7, C5, C3
White gel pen to add sparkle to the dress



To create the background, I first stenciled a piece of 5"x5" white cardstock using the Deco Fan Stencil and Hybrid Inks in Obsidian and Crimson. I then cut out the hand rails of the grand staircase out of silver glitter cardstock from the Awakening Glitter Pack. I cut thin 1/8" strips of silver glitter cardstock for the steps. I then cut out the steps of the grand staircase of the white cardstock. I adhered the silver hand rails and steps onto the steps and adhered it onto the stenciled background. I then matted this with white cardstock leaving a 1/8" edge. I then matted it with black cardstock leaving a 3/8" edge to make it look like a frame. 


For the sentiment, I stamped it on black cardstock using the Stamp Anniething Watermark Stamp Pad and heat embossed it using Embossing Powder in Porcelain. 


I hope you love this new release as much as I do! So many uses for these stamps, dies, and stencil. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment