Sunday, July 3, 2022

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Everyone's Favorite British Nanny!

Today is my design team day at Scrappy Boy Stamps where I get to use a prior released stamp. My all time favorite stamp set is the very first one that Scrappy Boy Stamps made called, Practically Perfect. These stamps are inspired by everyone's favorite British nanny and my favorite musical. I just love creating cards with these stamps! 


To make this card, I first stamped and colored it using Copic markers, the cut it out using the coordinated outline die. 

Copic markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30
Hair: E25, E33, E31
Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91
Black: C7, C5, C3
Green: YG09, YG05
Silver and orange metallic gel pens - Arteza
White gel pen - Gelly Roll


To create the background, I used Distress Inks in Wild Honey, Salty Ocean, and Chipped Sapphire. I splattered the ink with water for some stars and also drew bigger stars with a white gel pen.


I cut out the buildings using a die from Gina Marie Designs and added white cardstock in the windows. Then I adhered it on the card front with liquid glue. I stamped and trimmed the sentiment. I inked the edges with Distress Ink in Salty Ocean. I adhered the Nanny onto the card using double-sided adhesive foam tape. Lastly, I adhered the card front onto an A2 top folding white card base.


It's a fun and easy card to make. I hope you give it a try! Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a creative day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment