Sunday, July 24, 2022

Scrappy Boy Stamps: You Only Live Once, Lick the Spatula!

 The summer months are very busy for me. In order for me to keep up with my blogging for the next couple of months, most of my entries will only include photos, supplies used, and marker colors used. If you have a question, please leave it in the comments section and I will try to respond as soon as I can. Thank you!

❤❤❤

I know not everyone likes to cook, but it's one of those things I love to do. I like trying out new recipes. I do like cooking more than baking since baking sometimes requires precise measurements and I'm a lazy cook where I rarely measure anything! When I saw these Scrappy Boy Stamps called Cute Girls-Cooking, I knew I was going to have some fun with my projects! This stamp set comes with 5 images and 9 sentiments! There is a coordinating paper pad called I Love Cooking that I love too! 


Supplies used:
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps Cute Girls - Cooking stamps and coordinating outline dies
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps I Love Cooking paper pad
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Rectangle Dies
  • Scrappy Boy Memory Dex Essentials
  • Gina Marie Designs Double Stitched Circle Die
  • Gina Marie Designs Enamel Dots

Copic Marker used:
Girl with Frying Pan:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E50
Cheeks: E93
Hair: V17, V25, V15, V12
Green: G17, G14, G12
Yellow: Y38, Y35
Gray: C5, C3, C1
Brown: E18, E15, E13


Girl with Cook Book:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E50
Cheeks: E93
Hair: B14, 100, C7, C5
Blue: B16, B14, B12
Gray: W6, W4, W3
Book: E15, E13, E11, E02, W6, W4, W3,0


I hope you give this card a try! So much fun to make!!


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment