Sunday, July 24, 2022

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Make Your Own Fairy Tale

The summer months are very busy for me. In order for me to keep up with my blogging for the next couple of months, most of my entries will only include photos, supplies used, and marker colors used. If you have a question, please leave it in the comments section and I will try to respond as soon as I can. Thank you!

❤❤❤

I am just loving Scrappy Boy Stamps' July release! This month's stamps are inspired by one of my favorite enchanting love stories. This stamp set is called Song as Old as Time. It comes with 9 image stamps and 17 word/phrase stamps that you can mix and match! I also used the new stencil called Castle Scene Builder Stencil, which comes with cut outs to build a complete outdoor scene or this window background. I also used the beautiful new paper pad, called Old As Time. An awesome set for scrapbooking, cardmaking, and party decorations! 
Supplies used:
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps Song as Old as Time and coordinating outline dies
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps Castle Scene Builder Stencil
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps Old As Time paper pad
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps A2 Stitched Scalloped Edge Dies
  • Distress Oxide Inks in Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Black Soot, Picked Raspberry, Gathered Twigs

Copic markers used:
Princess:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
Cheeks: E93
Blue: B26, B24, B23, B21
White: C5, C3, C1, 0
Brown: E35, E33, E31

Clock:
Gray: T3, T2, T1
Gold: E23, Y38, Y21
Dark Brown: E37, E35, E33
Light Brown: E55, E53, E51

Feather Duster:
Brown: E49, E47, E44, E43
Gray: T3, T2, T1
Tan: E15, E13, E11
White: T2, T1, 0

Candlestick:
Gold: E23, Y38, YR21
White: T3, T2, T1, 0
Pink (tongue): R83


I hope you are loving this release as much as I do! More cards to come in the future with this set. 


Thank you for stopping by!Have a creative day!



No comments:

Post a Comment