Monday, July 18, 2022

Stamp Anniething: I Got Your Back

July is a very busy month! It tends to get that way during the summer months. In order for me to keep up with my blogging for the next couple of months, most of my entries will only include photos, supplies used, and marker colors used.

❤❤❤

To all the police officers, I want you to thank you very much for your service! Your service is of utmost importance and invaluable to all our communities. You all do such great work in protecting our community. You put yourselves in harm's way to protect us from evil everyday! This card is made in honor of all police officers and sometimes we don't thank them enough. As a member of my community, I give our police officers my full support. 

Supplies used:
  • Stamp Anniething Zac - Police stamp (no outline die available)
  • Stamp Anniething Save the Day Paper Pad
  • Stamp Anniething Banner Die
  • Stamp Anniething Clouds Stencil
  • Stamp Anniething Jelly Dots
  • Stamp Anniething White Gel Pen
  • Ranger Distress Oxide in Hickory Smoke
  • Arteza Silver Metallic Gel Pen

Copic markers used:

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E93
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Blue: B29, B26, B24, B21
Black: C7, C5, C3



Easy to make this card with the Save the Day Paper Pad. I hope you will give this card a try and thank a police officer! 


Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment