Saturday, September 10, 2022

Conie Fong Art & Design: Pumpkin Gnome Sending Pumpkin Wishes

It's still not feeling too much like fall weather with temperatures that were 100+ degrees the past 7 days here in Northern California, but I a cooling trend is starting today! I am getting into the fall mood seeing all the Halloween candy, decorations, and fall things in the stores. It's a reminder that I needed to start my fall cards. Today I am sharing a card I made using two of Conie Fong Art and Design's digital stamps. The first one is the adorable Pumpkin Gnome and the second one are pumpkins from the Sunflower Pumpkin Bundle.


I used a 3D box die to make this card. This is the reason I love digital stamps, so that I can print them to fit this card. 


Supplies Used:
  • Conie Fong Art and Design Pumpkin Gnome and Sunflower Pumpkin Bundle
  • 3D Box Die & House Dies (this was a gift a friend sent me from Amazon)
  • Patterned paper:  Photo Play-Gnome for Thanksgiving

Copic Markers Used:
Pumpkin Gnome
Skin: E13, E11, E00
Cheeks: E93
Beard: N5, N4, N3, N1
Orange (Pumpkin): YR18, YR04, Y17, Y06
Green (Stem): YG97, YG85, YG93
Blue Violet: BV29, BV25, VB23, BV20
Blue: B26, B24, B23, B21
Gold: YR27, Y17 Y06


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you give this card a try! Have a very creative day! 

2 comments: