Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Paper Nest Dolls: Baby Animal Train

I am now building up my stash of baby cards after being caught with none in my stash when I needed one! The baby came early so I had to quickly make a card. Today's card is for a baby boy. I used digital stamps from Paper Nest Dolls called Baby Animal Train. I used three of the five digital stamps for my card.


I used a 3D box die to make this card. This is the reason I love digital stamps, so that I can print them to fit this card. 

Supplies Used:
  • Paper Nest Dolls Baby Animal Train Digital Stamp Set
  • 3D Box Die & House Dies (this was a gift a friend sent me from Amazon)
  • Railroad Crossing Stamp & Die - All Aboard from Local King
  • Congratulations sentiment from Your Next Stamp
  • Star Die - Gina Marie 
  • Banner Die - Mavis Laven
  • "Lullaby" by Pebbles Paper pad

Copic Markers Used:
Train Cars
Blue: B95, B93, B91
Yellow: Y18, Y13, Y11
Gray: N5, N3, N1

Kangaroo
Brown: E43, E42, E41
Pink: E93
Blue Violet: BV04, VB02

Elephant
Blue Violet: BV23, BV20
Pink: E93
Blue: B95, B91, B0000
Yellow: Y18, Y13, Y11

Koala
Gray: W5, W2, W1
Pink: E93
Blue Violet: BV04, BV02


This is a really fun card to make. It did take some time to color everything, but that's all part of the fun! 


Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a creative day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment