Monday, October 17, 2022

Stamp Anniething: What's Cooking?

Today is my design team day at Stamp Anniething where I use a prior release/older stamp for my project. I am sharing a card that I made using the adorable stamp called "Felicity - What's Cooking?" This is a versatile stamp that can be used for the holidays, birthdays, friendship, and more!


Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Felicity - What's Cooking? stamp (no outline die available)
  • Retro Kitchen Paper Pack
  • Edger Dies
  • Banner Dies
  • Shaker Basics Set 1
  • Geo Triangles Stencil
  • Jelly Dots
Copic markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E93
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E37, E35, E33, E31, E30
Blue: B06, B04, B02, B00
Red: R29, R24, R22
Shoes: C7, C5, C3
Brown: E29, E25, E23, E21



I used the Geo Triangles Stencil with Distress Oxide ink and a gel printing plate to create the patterns on the circle.

So fast and easy to color this stamp and use patterned papers to make this card. Embellish with the jelly dots to make the card even more beautiful!


Thank you for stopping by. Have a creative week!



1 comment: