Monday, November 21, 2022

Stamp Anniething: May Your Holiday Sparkle & Shine

Today I am sharing a holiday card I made for my design team day at Stamp Anniething. This is where I create a project using an older stamp. The stamp I used is called Patricia - Current Mood. I colored her in holiday colors to make this a festive card. It's fun to find stamps and dies in my stash that I can use for holiday cards.


Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Patricia - Current Mood stamp and outline die
  • Shaker Basics Winter Add On - Holiday Tag
  • Woodland Dies
  • Jelly Dots
  • Snowflake Sprinkles
  • Sentiment is from the Holidayville Bundle
I colored the stamp using Copic markers:

Skin: E27, E25, E23, E13
Cheeks and Tongue: RV14, RV11
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3, E27, E13
Green: YG67, YG63, YG61
Red: R39, R29, R24, R22
Gray: C7, C5, C3



I colored the green sprigs using Distress Ink in Pine Needles. The blue background is Distress Inks in Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon, and Chipped Sapphire. For the snow, I sprinkled water onto the Distress Inks and also added paint splatters in white and blue.

I used the Holiday Tag for the frame for the stamp. I embossed it with a silvery white embossing powder to add some shine. 

To finish the card, I added the clay snowflakes and red jelly dots.



I hope you give this card a try! It's fun to create holiday cards using stamps and dies in your stash!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a creative week.


No comments:

Post a Comment