Sunday, March 26, 2023

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Your Wish is my Command!

I am really loving this month's Scrappy Boy Stamps new release. Today's card features stamps from "She's a Dream" stamp set, which was inspired by America's favorite 2,000 year-old genie! I also used patterned papers from the beautiful "She's a Dream"paper pack. This card was made to be a birthday card, but the card can be used for any occasion just by changing the sentiment. This stamp set comes with many more sentiments.



Scrappy Boy Stamps products used:
  • She's a Dream stamps and outline dies
  • She's a Dream Background stencil
  • She's a Dream paper pack

I stamped and colored all images using Copic markers in the following colors:

Genie
Skin: E15, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: E93
Lips: R22, R20
Hair: E39, YR24, YR23, YR20
Pink: R59, R85, R83, R81




The genie bottle was colored using Arteza glitter gel pens. The genie smoke is colored with Copic markers RV63, RV52, RV00.

To create the overlapping gate fold card, start with a card base that measures 8.5"W x 5.5"H. Score at 1.75" and 5.75" and fold the flap inward. The smaller flap on the left overlaps the right flap. I covered the panels with purple cardstock then patterned papers from the She's a Dream paper pack.

The rectangular card front flap measures 2-5/8"W x 3-7/8"H. I used one of the Scrappy Boy Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut out the rectangle then used the She's a Dream Background stencil with Distress Oxide inks in Picked Raspberry and Dusty Concord to create the background.

I hope you give this card a try. I love making overlapping gate fold cards. They seem to stay closed better than the traditional gate fold design. 


Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable. I love I dream of Jennie. I just love your layering of colors and different patterns.

    ReplyDelete