Sunday, April 2, 2023

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Vintage TV Goth Girl Shaker Card

It doesn't seem that long ago that I finally got rid of my 27" console TV. That TV lasted me for over 20 years and was still in good working order when we decided it was time to let it go. I still remember my childhood TV as well. We watched many shows in black and white, including my favorite family that delighted in the macabre and were oblivious to people that found them scary. Scrappy Boy Stamps' new release called Goth Girl was inspired by a new spin off of this TV show. Today's 6x6 card features the new vintage TV die that includes a piece to create a shaker card with stamps from the Goth Girl set.


Scrappy Boy Stamps products used:
  • Goth Girl stamps and outline dies
  • Goth Girl paper pack
  • Vintage TV die

I stamped and colored all images using Copic markers in the following colors:

Boy
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
Cheeks: E95
Black: C9, C7, C5, C3
White: C3M C1, C0

Girl
Skin: E17, E13, E11, E21, E53, E50
Cheeks: R85, E95
Hair: N9, N7, N4
Blue Violet: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
Black Shoes: N9, N7, N4

Man
Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E95
Circle around eyes: N3, N1
Black shoes: C7, C5, C3
Coat & Pants: W8, W7, W5, W3

Hand
Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000



I cut out the base of the TV shaker out of chipboard six times and the top of the die one time. I put the colored images inside the shaker and added shaker bits. The rabbit ear antenna is cut out of silver glitter paper, as well as the two dials. All other parts are cut out of regular colored cardstock.

I matted this 6x6 card using patterned papers from the Goth Girl paper pack.

Such a fun shaker to make. I will definitely use this for more of Scrappy Boy Stamps classic-TV inspired stamps! 



Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week!


No comments:

Post a Comment