Sunday, April 2, 2023

Scrappy Boy Stamps: You're a MAJOR Fun Friend

The Scrappy Boy Stamps March 2023 release of the She's a Dream stamp set is becoming one of my favorite sets. Not only are the stamps fun to color, but the She's a Dream Background Stencil is amazing! Today's card features this stencil, along with the beautiful genie and her major friend.

Scrappy Boy Stamps products used:
  • She's a Dream stamps and outline dies
  • She's a Dream Background stencil
  • She's a Dream Slimline (4x9) Paper Pack
  • Scalloped Edge Slimline Die

I stamped and colored all images using Copic markers in the following colors:

Genie
Skin: E27, E25, E23, E13
Cheeks & Lips: RV34, RV21
Hair: T9, T5, T3M T2M B14
Blue: B18, B16, B14, B12
Gold Gel Pen

Major
Skin: E15, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E29, E23, E21
Blue: B28, B24, B23, B21
Gray: T7, T5, T3
Black: 100, T9, T3
White: T3, T1, 0


I inked the She's a Dream Background stencil with Distress Oxide Inks in Blueprint Sketch and Dusty Concord. I also used a pink Arteza Glitter Gel Pen for the accents. I used the Dusty Concord and inked around the bottle, leaving a white halo around the bottle. I stamped the stars all over the card and added craft pearls to each star. I adhered the images to the card using double-sided foam tape.

I used the Scalloped Edge Slimline Die to cut out the card front. I matted the card with patterned paper from the She's a Dream Paper Pack. The size of the slimline card base is 4"W x 8-3/4"H.


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a creative day!





No comments:

Post a Comment