Monday, April 17, 2023

Stamp Anniething: Happy Birthday Card with Emma

Today is my design team day at Stamp Anniething where I make a project using an older stamp. I chose the adorable "Emma - You Bet Your Giraffe" to make this beautiful A2 size birthday card. 


Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Emma - You Bet Your Giraffe stamp and outline die
  • Happy Birthday sentiment from "Family is Everything" stamp set
  • Foliage Card Mat
  • Banner Dies

I stamped and colored the images with Copic markers in the following colors:

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E95
Tongue: R22, R20
Yellow: YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
Brown: E39, E35, E33, E31
Green: G28, G07, G14,YG03, E33



I created the inked background using the "smooshing" method in the following Distress Ink colors: Squeezed Lemonade, Shabby Shutters, Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, and Tea Dye. 

I used the Foliage Card Mat Die to cut the frame out of black cardstock. 

I stamped the sentiment and used the banner die to cut it out and used a coordinating banner die to create a black mat.

Fun and cute card to make. This would also be great for other occasions, such as a baby card, get well, friendship, and hello. 


Thank you for stopping by! Have a creative day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment