Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Scrappy Boy Stamps: April Sneak Peeks!

Welcome to Scrappy Boy Stamps April 2023 sneak peek! I have three projects to share with you today using the fun, cute, and sexy new release!
  1. Make an Impression Card: My heart is, and always will be, yours
  2. Cute Girls Book Lovers Card:  A book a day, keeps reality away!
  3. Corset Die Card: Sexy isn't a shape, it's an attitude!
This new release will be available at the Scrappy Boy Stamps webstore on Friday, April 21, 2023.

Make an Impression Card


The Make an Impression stamp set was inspired by Jane Austen's 18th century novels. This set consists of 6 character, 2 fan, and 7 sentiment stamps. This set is perfect for many occasions, such as friendship, Valentines, good luck, and more!

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic markers in the following colors:

Woman:
Skin: E15, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E95
Lips: R85
Hair: E44, E43, E42
Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91
White: N3, N1, 0

Man:
Skin: E15, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E95
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
White: N4, N1, 0
Blue: B37, B34, B32
Black: C9, C7, C5, C3
Gray: C7, C5, C3



I used powder blue cardstock to mat the card base, then layered patterned papers from the Make an Impression Paper Pack. I used one of the nesting Scrappy Boy Stamps Scalloped Edge Dies to cut out a mat using white cardstock. I trimmed off the left and right edges to fit. I added a piece of vellum behind the images. I also cut the vellum using one of the Scalloped Edge Dies.


I stamped the two fans on the patterned paper and cut them with the outline die. I stamped the sentiment and cutting it out with one of the Scalloped Edge Dies. I finished the card by added a few enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.

Cute Girls Book Lovers Card:  A book a day, keeps reality away!

I just love the Cute Girls line of stamps! This month's set is called "Cute Girls Book Lovers," which consists of 6 image stamps and 8 sentiments. This set is perfect for making cards, tags, and book marks for all your book loving family and friends! 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic markers in the following colors:


Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair: C9, C7, C5, C3, B14
Green: BG18, BG34,BG11
Gray: C7,C5, C3
Glasses: B00
Red: R08, R05, R02
Blue: B37, B34, B32
Yellow: Y35, Y15, Y04



To create the tag, I used Bristol paper and ink smooshed it with Distress Inks in Salty Ocean, Squeezed Lemonade, and Worn Lipstick. I used one of the Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Nested Tag Dies to cut the colorful tag. I used a slightly larger die to cut a mat for the tag using white card stock. I added two polka dotted patterned paper strips onto the tag. One to put the stack of books on and one for the Cute Girl to sit on. I added a pink grommet using my Crop-a-dile and tied on a short ribbon.

I cut out a white cardstock mat with the Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Rectangular Die and adhered it to the card base. I then embossed pink cardstock with a Sizzix Brick Wall embossing folder to add another layer. I cut out a 2" H strip of patterned paper from the I Love Reading Paper Pack, matted it with white cardstock, then added the tag on the card with double sided foam adhesive. 


I stamped the sentiment and cut it out using one of the nesting Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it. I finished the card by adding a few enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs. 



Corset Die Card


This Corset die set consists of nine dies that includes bows, lace borders, and grommets/laces. I cut the body of the die using paper from the Make an Impression paper pack and pink and white cardstock for the lace borders, bows and grommets/laces.


I stamped a sentiment from the "Curve Appeal" stamp set and cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. This Corset card fits into an A2 size envelope.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a creative and crafty day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment