Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 1: Go With the Flow

Welcome to Day 1 of Stamp Anniething's April 2023 sneak peeks! Today's card features the adorable plumber, Karl - Go With the Flow and the amazing Tool Belt Builder Die set. Perfect set for making masculine cards, scrapbook pages, and party decorations. 


Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Karl - Go With the Flow stamp and outline die
  • Tool Belt Builder Die
  • Squiggle Mat Die
  • Banner Dies
  • Beach Day Paper Pack

I stamped and colored the image using Copic markers in the following colors:

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E95
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Gray (overalls): C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
Yellow: Y38, Y35, Y32, Y00
Silver: C5, C3, C1
Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91


I used the Squiggle Mat Die to cut a hole in the yellow wave patterned paper from the Beach Day Paper Pack and used the bubble patterned paper underneath the hole. I sized the mats to fit the A6 sized card base.  

I cut the Tool Belt Dies out of kraft paper. I inked the pockets with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I colored the tools using a Arteza metallic silver gel pen and Copic markers in yellow, Y38, Y35, and Y17. I put a little glue on each tool and slipped it into the pockets. I adhered the tool belt with liquid glue.


I stamped the sentiment and cut it out using the banner die. I matted the sentiment with another banner die cut and adhered it to the card with liquid glue.

I adhered the Karl stamp with double sided foam tape to give it some dimension. 


Thank you for stopping by Day 1 of sneak peeks! Please come back tomorrow for Day 2. Have a wonderful and creative day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment