Friday, May 5, 2023

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 3: You're Mer-mazing

Welcome to day 3 and the final day of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks. Today's card showcases the handsome Kevin - You're Mermazing stamp, outline die, Enchanting Word Die, and the Bubble Card Mat Die. The entire new release is now available at the Stamp Anniething webstore.

Additional Stamp Anniething products used:
-Ocean Tide Stencil
-Banner Dies


I stamped the image and colored it with Copic markers in the following colors:

Skin: E04, E11, E21,E00, E000
Hair: B28, B24, B23, B21
Orange: YR18, YR07, YR04, YR00
Blue Bubbles: B02, B01, B000, B0000



I created an A6 size card. I first created the ocean background by using Pinata and Ranger alcohol inks on Yupo paper. I used the following colors of Pinata alcohol inks: Silver, Gold, Baja Blue, and Sapphire Blue. I also used the Ranger Adirondack Mixative in Silver.


I cut the Bubble Card Mat using blue cardstock then used the Ocean Tide Stencil and embossed it using my Sizzix Big Shot. I adhered the mat over the Yupo paper using double sided adhesive tape. I cut the Enchanting word die out of dark blue cardstock and the outline part out of white cardstock and adhered it to the card front. I adhered Kevin using double-sided foam adhesive tape. I used liquid glue to adhere the bubbles. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment and cut it out using one of the Banner Dies and adhered it to the card. 


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you love this new release as much as I do! All products are available at the Stamp Anniething webstore. Have a wonderful and creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment