Thursday, May 4, 2023

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 2: What the Shell?

Welcome to day 2 of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks where the theme this month are mermaids/mermen! Today's card features the gorgeous stamp Attina - What the Shell? stamp and outline die. 

Additional Stamp Anniething products used:
-Flowers & Leaves Dies
-Bubble Stencil
-Banner Dies
-Jelly Dots


I stamped the image and colored it with Copic markers in the following colors:

Skin: BV23, E15, E13, E11
Cheeks: RV02
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E17, E08, YR14, YR15
Green: G17, G09, YG05, YG01, Y13
Purple: BV13, BV01, BV000, BV0000
Pink: G40, RV21, RV00, RV000



I created a Distress Ink-smooshed background using Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, and Worn Lipstick.  I wanted a light Bokeh look to make it look like bubbles so I used the Bubbles stencil and a white pigment ink to make the circles.


I added a piece of 3" vellum on top of the inked background then put the image and plants on top. I stamped the sentiment and cut out the sentiment and the mat using the Banner Dies. To finish the card, I added a few Jelly Dots. 


Thank you for stopping by today! Please come back for day 3 and the final day of sneak peeks tomorrow. Have a creative day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment