Friday, July 7, 2023

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 3: Stephanie - Let's Cash Up Soon!

Welcome to the final day of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks! Today's card features the beautiful Stephanie-Let's Cash Up Soon and the Howdy Word Die. The new release is now available in the Stamp Anniething webstore 

Other Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Clouds Stencil
  • Grass Stencil
  • Shaker Basics Set #1
  • John-Miss You Pig Time stamp set (Fence stamp only)
  • Awakening Glitter Paper Pack
  • Farm Life Paper Pack

I colored all the stamps with Copic markers in the following colors:

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E59, E57, E55, E53
Pink: R85, R83, R81, RV000
Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91
Light Brown: E55, E53, E51
Dark Brown: E47, E44, E43, E42
Green: YG97, YG63, YG61


This A@ card is simple to make. I first cut out a circle using Shaker Basics Set #1 circle die, then used the cloud and grass stencils to create the background. I used Distress Oxide in Spun Sugar and Mowed Lawn. I then stamped the fence stamp from the set John-Miss You Pig Time and colored it with water-based markers from American Crafts. I cut off a small portion of the circle and adhered it to patterned paper from the Farm Life Paper Pack.


I then adhered the Stephanie image onto the circle using double sided foam tape. I adhered the money bags and money stacks onto the circle as well.

I cut the Howdy Word Die's sheriff badge using silver glitter cardstock from the Awakening Glitter Pack and the letters from papers from Farm Life Paper Pack.

I stamped the sentiment on black cardstock and used white embossing powder. Everything is adhered to the card front using a combination of liquid glue and double sided foam tape.

What a fabulous western release! I hope you love this release as much as I do!! 


Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment