Monday, August 21, 2023

Stamp Anniething: Have a Healthy & Happy Birthday

Today is my design team day at Stamp Anniething where I create a project using a previously released stamp set. I combined two different stamp sets to create this A2 sized birthday card for a yoga friend of mine. I used Andrew-Stay Zen and Annie's Garden Lily Pad and Dragonfly stamps (minus the dragonfly) and added a hand drawn mat for this card. 

Products used:
  • Andrew-Stay Zen stamp and outline die
  • Annie's Garden Lily Pad and Dragonfly stamp
  • June 2023 stencil from Stencil Club
  • Card Mat Dies
  • Jelly Dots
Copic markers used:

Andrew-Stay Zen
  • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
  • Cheeks: E93
  • Tongue: R22, R20
  • Hair: E59, E57, E55, E53, E50
  • White: N3, N1, 0
  • Blue: B99, B95, B93, B91, BG000
  • Gray: C5, C3, C1


Garden Lily Pad and Dragonfly
  • Lotus Flower: RV66, RV55, RV63
  • Center of Flower: Y17, Y15, Y11
  • Leaves: YG09, YG06, YG03
  • Water: B05, B02, B00, B000, B0000


I used one of the stencils from the June 2023 Stencil Club to emboss the black mat. I ran the stencil with an embossing mat through my Sizzix Big Shot. This creates a nice texture on the cardstock.

To create the mat that Andrew is sitting on, I ink smooshed Bristol cardstock with Distress Oxides in Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, and Lucky Clover. I then cut out the mat to fit under him.

I heat embossed the sentiment first by stamping it with white pigment ink on black cardstock then using white embossing powder. 

I hope you give this card a try! It's perfect for all your yoga family and friends!


Thank you for stopping by. Have a creative day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment