Saturday, January 20, 2024

Stamp Anniething: You Make My Life Magical

I made this birthday card for a special friend using Gwen-You Make my Life Magical stamp from Stamp Anniething. This beautiful stamp is just perfect for my young friend. It's a versatile stamp that can be used for many other occasions, such as thank you, hello, congratulations, and more!


Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Gwen-You make my Life Magical stamp and outline die
  • Bubble Stencil
  • Hybrid Inks in Bamboo and Shocking Pink
  • 3mm Diamonds in Bubble Gum (embellishments)
  • Card Mat Dies
Additional supplies used:
  • A2 top folding card base
  • White cardstock
  • Pink cardstock
  • White gel pen

Copic markers used to color stamp:
  • Skin: E04, E11, E21,E00, E000
  • Cheeks: E93
  • Lips: RV17, RV12, RV11
  • Pink: RV17, RV14, RV13, RV11
  • Green: YG67, YG63, YG23

To create the background, I first cut out the mat using the stitched rectangle Card Mat Die then inked the entire mat in random spots using the Hybrid Ink in Bamboo using a blending brush. Then I used the Hybrid Ink in Shocking Pink to ink the remaining areas. Then I used the Bubble Stencil to create circles using the same ink and brushes. I then used the curved the sentiment and stamped it onto the inked mat.


I hope you give this card a try. It's a fun card to give to friends and family.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment