Saturday, January 13, 2024

Stamp Anniething: You're Simply the Best

Beginning this month, Stamp Anniething will have a digital image that coordinates with the new release! January's release was 80's pop icons: Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Prince. The digital stamp for this month is Tina Turner! The name of the stamp is Tina-Simply the Best. If you belong to the Deluxe Stamp Club, you get it for free!


Today is my design team day to share a project, so I decided to use this new, beautiful digital stamp! 

Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Tina-Simply the Best digital stamp
  • July 2023 Stencil Club stencil
  • Card Mat Dies
  • Jelly Dots

Copic markers used to color the stamp:
  • Skin: E57, E25, E23, E13
  • Cheeks: R21
  • Lips: R22, R20
  • Hair: E29, E37, E35, E34, E31
  • Blue: B18, B16, B14,B12
  • Red: R29, R24, R22

I first cut out the two mats using the Card Mat Dies. I used removable tape and adhered the smaller mat over the bigger one. I used Distress Inks in Broken China and Worn Lipstick to stencil the mats. I then removed the removable tape and added double sided adhesive foam tape to bump up the small mat to add dimension. I adhered these two mats to a top folding A2 card base. 


To finish the card, I used a circle punch to punch out the digital sentiment and adhered it with foam tape then added a few jelly dots.

A fun and quick card to make! Thank you for stopping by. I hope you give this card a try. Have a creative day!

2 comments: