Friday, February 23, 2024

Coffee Loving Cardmakers: Coffee or Cocoa, Whatever Keeps You Grounded

I have had such a fun time creating coffee/hot chocolate/tea-related cards for Coffee Loving Cardmakers! This is my 4th and last post as February's guest designer. I used two digital stamp sets from Super Sponsor Graciellie Design: 1) Coffee & Love and 2) Coffee Lovers Duo Bundle. The bundle includes stamps and a digital paper pack. I used one of the papers for the background of my card.


Products & supplies used:
  • Coffee & Love Digital Stamps by Super Sponsor Graciellie Design
  • Coffee Lovers Duo Bundle by Super Sponsor Graciellie Design
  • Top folding 6x6 white card base
  • Brown cardstock mat
  • 5/8" pink ribbon
I imported the digital paper, stamps, and sentiment into Microsoft Publisher. I arranged the stamps to make a 6x6 card and then printed it on my laser printer. I colored the stamps with Copic markers.


Copic markers used:
  • White: N5, N3, N1, 0
  • Brown: E35, E33, E31
  • Pink: RV63, RV52, RV10
  • Green: B34, YG17, YG03
  • Gray (ground): N3, N1
I trimmed the brown cardstock to leave a 1/8" white border around the card. I then trimmed the digital paper to leave a 1/8" brown border. I adhered the layers using liquid glue. To finish the card, I tied a 5/8" pink ribbon on the bottom of the card.


I hope you give this card a try. Digital stamps are fun and easy to use. I like them because you can make them the size you want and can layer them however you like. Give them a try if you haven't already!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a creative day!






No comments:

Post a Comment