Saturday, March 16, 2024

Stamp Anniething: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve! I am joining in the Stamp Anniething Stampers March Design Challenge where the only parameter is to create a St. Patrick's Day card using any Stamp Anniething digital stamp. My card is to share some inspiration with the F'Annies and show that you can use most any stamp to create a St. Patrick Day card just by changing the sentiment. I used the digital stamp called Love Is In The Air and used St. Patrick's Day colors. 


Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Love Is In The Air digital stamp
  • Luck of the Irish Paper Pack (retired)
  • Clouds Stencil (retired)
Supplies used:
  • A2 white card base
  • Distress Oxide Ink in Twisted Citron for clouds
  • Digital sentiment created in Microsoft Word

Copic markers used to color stamp:
  • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
  • Cheeks: E93
  • Tongue: R22, R20
  • Hair: 100, C5, C3
  • Green: G17, YG17, YG13, YG03
  • Silver: N5, N3, N1
  • Blue: BG01, BG000, BG0000
  • Purple: V17, V15, V12

I created the frame for this card using the Luck of the Irish paper. This paper is retired, but you can use any St. Patrick's Day patterned paper for this project. I cut paper strips at 5/8" wide and mitered the corners to make the frame fit.

I created a new banner with the Happy St. Patrick's Day sentiment using Microsoft Word. I cut off the original sentiment and just replaced it with mine.

It's fun and easy to make cards with digital stamps. You can make the image any size you like. I hope you give this card a try!


Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment