Friday, September 6, 2024

La-La Land Crafts: September 2024 KOTM - Project 1: Let Your Smile Change the World

It's La-La Land Crafts September 2024 Kit of the Month (KOTM) Release Day! There is so much cuteness to share with this month's KOTM, which includes: the beautiful Peace Sign Marci; the LLamazing stamp set with two adorable llamas; a celestial sun/moon die; a macrame wall hanging die; and two cactus dies. Check out the La-La Land Kit of the Month subscription options to see which one fits you.

My first project is using Peace Sign Marci and the macrame wall hanging. My second project is using the llamas, celestial sun/moon, and cacti. My second project is in a separate blog post above this one. 


Additional La-La Land Crafts products used:


Supplies used:
  • 6 x 6 White card base
  • White cardstock to die cut flowers and leaves

Copic markers used:

Marci
  • Eyes: B91, B93, B95
  • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
  • Cheeks: E93
  • Lips: YR07, YR04, YR00
  • Hair: 100, C9, C7, C5, C3, V12
  • Orange: YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00
  • Purple: V17, V15, V12
  • Yellow: YR27, YR23, YR21
  • Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91
Flowers & Leaves
  • Yellow: YR24, YR23,YR21
  • Orange: YR09, YR04, YR02, YR00
  • Green: YG67, YG63, YG25, YG23
Notes:
  • I did not have navy colored cardstock, so I used my Copic marker B39 to ink the edges of the card base.
  • For the macrame die, I took out the shim from my die cut machine so that the die cut pieces cut but stay in place. I put tape on the back of the die cut so the pieces won't fall out.



This is such a cute KOTM. Have lots of fun with your set! I will have two more inspirational cards to share later in the month.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment