Friday, July 3, 2020

Stamp Anniething - July 2020 New Release - Sneak Peek Day 3

Today is Day 3 of Stamp Anniething's sneak peek of their July 2020 new release. For my third project as guest designer, I made a tri-fold card with "Kevin-So Hoppy For You." I just love this cute stamp! I love frogs, because in Chinese they represent wealth, prosperity, and good fortune. Head on over to Stamp Anniething to purchase this cute stamp before they're all gone! New releases are available today.  Everyone have a fun and safe 4th of July!

Scroll down to see the inside of the card.  


The heart die cut is from the Paw Print Heart Edger Die from the Love Me Love My Pets Grab and Go Box. I used distress ink to color it then spritzed it with water.


This is what you see whe you open the front flap of the card. I hand drew and colored the cattails. The little frog confetti is from Stamp Anniething if you subscribe to the deluxe monthly stamp club.



The designer cardstock is from Photoplay called Paper Crane. I cut out these little frogs (had them in my computer, not sure from where) using my Silhouette Cameo.


Copics used:

Hair: E15, Y32, YR23
Skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20; Tongue: R81, R00
Pants: E74, E84, E81
Shirt: YR16, YR12, YR00, B23, B21, B000
Frog: YG25, YG23, YG03, YG21
Cattails: YG67, YG63, YG25, E18, E15, E13


No comments:

Post a Comment