Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios - My Pet Dinosaur

How cute is this little boy walking his pet dinosaur?! This is Rachelle Anne Miller's My Pet Dinosaur digital stamp. I used a circle punch to create the sun. I masked the image and sun and then inked the background with Distress Oxide inks. Peeled off the mask and colored the image with Copic markers. I added some tufts of grass and coloring was done. 

Rachelle also has a line of art prints and greeting cards. All so adorable. Please check it out.

Thank you for stopping by!



Copics used:
Hair: E49, E47, E43, E42
Skin: E17, E11, E01, E00
Green: YG25, YG23, YG03, YG21
Violet: V15, V12, V000
Brown (leash, collar, shorts, shoes): E18, E13, E11, E00
Brown/green (ground & grass): E89, E87, E84, E81

Distress Oxide used:
Squeezed lemonade
Spiced marmalade
Mermaid lagoon

Dinosaur patterned paper from Freepik

No comments:

Post a Comment