Thursday, July 30, 2020

Stamp Anniething - Kevin-So Hoppy

Today I am sharing my last card inspiration as Stamp Anniething's July Guest Designer. I am using Kevin-So Hoppy from this month's new release. I loved all the stamps from the July release, but this one was my favorite.

I colored Kevin using Spectrum Noir Illustrators then cut him out using the coordinating outline die. I used the In and Out Circle Dies (retired) from C.C. Designs to make the shaker and used distress oxide inks on the edges. I ended cutting up 2 foam and 2 cardstock layers to build up the shaker. The cute frog shaker bits are called Frog Head Sprinkles from Stamp Anniething. 

I used the Squiggle Mat Die and cut off a couple of pieces to make them look like lily pads. I also used distress oxide inks on the edges. 

I stamped and cut out the sentiment that comes with the Kevin stamp with a banner die from Stamp Anniething. I found the frog background paper at Freepik.

Thank you Stamp Anniething for the opportunity to guest design!

For all Stamp Anniething products, please go to their website: stampanniething.com.




Spectrum Noir Illustrators used:
Hair: TN7, EB1, GB2
Skin: AP3, FS8, FS7, FS6, FS9
Cheeks: FS4; Tongue: PP4, FS3
Green: DG3, DG2, LG2, CT3
Blue: TB3, TB2, TB1
Yellow: GY3, GY2, GY1
Gray: IG9, IG6, IG2

Distress Oxides used:
Lucky Clover
Hickory Smoke



2 comments:

  1. I am so happy too see this card with cute frogs. Your color schemes are perfect. The detail to the eyes is great.

    ReplyDelete