Thursday, July 2, 2020

Stamp Anniething - July 2020 New Release -Sneak Peek Day 2

In celebration of the 4th of July, I thought I'd create this celebration card featuring Stamp Anniething's July 2020 new release of "Ethan & Kimmie - 4eva" for my second project as guest designer. Aren't they adorable?! This is a very versatile stamp and can be used for engagements, Valentine's Day, summer themes, celebrations, love you, miss you, etc. There is an outline die available for those who don't like to fussy cut. The July new release will be available tomorrow, July 3.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I love them as much as I love my Copic markers. I also used from Stamp Anniething, the Fireworks stencil (from the Magical Celebrations Grab and Go Box) and the Squiggle Mat die (available in her store)  to create the background. All other items were a mix and match of punches and dies from my stash.  Thank you for stopping by and have a Happy 4th of July!


Spectrum Noir Illustrators used:

Kimmie:
Hair: MB3, TN3, TN2, TN1
Skin: AP3, FS8, FS7, FS6, FS9
Cheeks: FS4; Tongue: GS4, FS1
Blouse: PP4, PP2, PP1
Shorts: IG6, IG2, Blender
Sunglasses: PP4, PP2, PP1, BGR3, BGR1, White gel pen

Ethan:
Hair: IG9, IG6, IG2
Skin: EB4, TN3, TN2, TN1, FS9
Cheeks: FS4; Tongue: GS4, FS1
Shirt: BGR4, TB3, TB2, TB1
Shorts: BGR4, BGR3, BGR1


No comments:

Post a Comment