Friday, August 7, 2020

Conie Fong - Christmas Blessings

 This year I am going to try to make some simple but elegant slimline Christmas cards. I made this card using Conie Fong's Christmas Blessings digital stamp. 

I used Microsoft Publisher and drew a text box that was 3.5" tall by 8" wide. I formatted the lines by adding a 1.0 pt line in black so that they show on the page when you print it (Format Text Box). I inserted two of the images onto the text box so that parts of the images were off the text box that will be cut off at the top and the other one cut off at the bottom (see example below). After I printed it, I used the lines as guides to cut the card (cut just inside the lines). I colored the images using Copic markers.

For the sentiment, I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the shape and I cut out the letters using some glittery purple vinyl. I used transfer tape to put the sentiment onto the card. I tied some twine and added a charm and the card was done. 

Reminder: All Conie Fong digital stamps are 30% off until August 14.  Good time to stock up. 

Thank you for stopping by!




Copic Markers used:

Violet: V25, V22, V20
Green (Holly): BG96, BG93, W1
Green (Mistletoe): YG95, YG93, YG91
Red: R85, R83, R81, R00
Tan (Center of Poinsettias): E43, E42, E41
Yellow: Y15, Y13, Y11
Silver (Top of ornament): T5, T3, T1




No comments:

Post a Comment