Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller - Fireflies

I live in Northern California so I've never seen a real firefly. I'm hoping to see one some day, but for now, I am happy to color them using Rachelle Anne Miller's Fireflies digital stamp! This stamp is so adorable! 

First I masked the digital stamp then used Distress Inks to make the sky. I then added some hand-drawn fireflies to make a night scene. I used a white gel pen to color the wings, a red gel pen for the body, and a yellow sparkle pen for the tail. Using a paint brush, I used yellow acrylic paint and painted dots to make them look like fireflies that are off to a distance. I colored the digital stamp using Copic markers and added some extra tufts of grass. To finish this slimline card, I added a sentiment and some Stickles to the fireflies' wings and tails.

Rachelle also has a line of art prints and greeting cards. All so adorable. Please check it out.

Thank you for stopping by!



Copics used:
Boy Hair: E49, E47, E43, E43
Girl Hair: E15, E11, YR23, Y32
Skin: E04, E13, E11, E01, E000
Blue: B06, B04, B02, B00
Gray: T5, T2, T2, T1
Pink: RV17, RV13, RV02, RV00
Yellow: Y15, Y02, Y00

Distress Ink used:
Dusty Concord
Faded Jeans
Hickory Smoke

Acrylic Paint used:
Craftsmart Bright Yellow




No comments:

Post a Comment