Saturday, August 1, 2020

Paper Nest Dolls - Artist Emma

I know it's been difficult for a lot of people to stay home during the COVID-19 pandemic. I have tried to make the best of it by staying busy with my crafting. So today, I am sharing a card made with Paper Nest Dolls Artist Emma. This would be a cute card to send to family and friends to encourage them to stay home and craft. Artist Emma is available as a red rubber stamp and as a digital stamp.

For this card, I colored Artist Emma with Spectrum Noir Illustrator alcohol markers. I cut out the window using the Ultimate Crafts Season's Greetings Ornate Window Frame die. I love this die, because the window can open and close. I used some Zig 2 way glue so that it can stay shut. I then cut the blue cardstock and embossed it with the Elizabeth Craft Designs Mini Mosaic embossing folder.

I added a window box of flowers. I just cut out a strip of cardstock and colored it making it look like wood. I used hot glue to glue the flowers onto the window box. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a fun crafting day!





Spectrum Noir Illustrators used:
Hair: TN8, TN7, TN5, TN2
Skin: AP3, FS8, FS7, FS6, FS9
Pink: PP5, PP4, PP2
Green: LG4, LG2, LG1
Blue: TB3, TB2, TB1
Blue/gray: BGR1, BGR3
White: IG2, Blender
Brown: EB2, EB1, MB1


No comments:

Post a Comment