Monday, November 16, 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios - Snowman Hug

It doesn't snow where I live in Northern California, but I am less than two hours away from the snowy mountains. It's been a long time since I've gone to the snow to build a snowman. I just remember it was too cold to build one as big as this one on my card! How cute is this little girl hugging this big fluffy snowman? This cute digital stamp is from Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios and it's called Snowman Hug. This stamp can be used for all the winter holidays, birthdays, or an all occasion card. 


I colored this card with my new Castle Art colored pencils. My son got me the 120 pencil set in August for my birthday and this is the only second time I've used them. The pencils are very creamy and easy to blend. This is a quick card to color and the rest of the card are die cuts. Give it a try!

Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios Snowman Hug Digital Stamp - print size is 3-1/4" x 3-1/4".
  • White cardstock cut 6" x 6" for the base card.
  • Patterned paper cut to 5-3/4" x 5-3/4" (Use any color coordinating paper. I used the heart pattern from The Paper Studio, Darling Deerest paper pad from Hobby Lobby).
  • Solid aquamarine/green paper cut to 4" x 4" (I used a frame die).
  • Solid pink/raspberry paper cut to 4-1/8" x 4-1/8".
  • 4 Christmas tree die cuts 2-1/2" trees cut from white cardstock.
  • Large sentiment (I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the sentiment. You can use a die or stamp of choice).
  • Pearl or rhinestone embellishments.
  • Paper trimmer.
  • Your favorite adhesive.
  • Coloring medium of choice (I used Castle Arts colored pencils. Colors are listed below).
Castle Arts Colored Pencils Used (I used Gamsol & a blending stump):
  • Pink/raspberry: 025, 086, 031
  • Aquamarine/green: 052, 102, 106
  • Blue: 048
  • Background: 03, 048

Instructions:
  • Print and color your digital stamp.
  • Layer and adhere the card together as shown below.
  • Add the embellishments.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you give this card a try. It's such a cute stamp!


2 comments: