Friday, December 11, 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios - Animal Tree

I am running behind this year and have not gotten my Christmas tree up yet. It doesn't take long to put it up since it's a pre-lit tree. That was always the hardest part of putting up the tree. I wish I could get some cute helpers like these in Rachelle Anne Miller's digital stamp called Animal Tree! This digital stamp is so cute, I couldn't just make a card, I also had to make a tile coaster!

Don't forget to enter a project in December's monthly challenge to win free digital stamps. The theme is Anything Goes and the optional twist is Holiday.  




I will post the instructions for the card here. The instructions on how to make tile coasters are in my previous blog post

For this A2 size card, I colored the digital image using Copic markers (colors listed below). The digital image size is 3"W x 3-1/4"H.  The sentiment is an old one from Hero Arts...and I mean old, it's on a wooden block and dated 2003. It's one of my favorite stamps.


Copic markers used:
Green: G28, G17, G05, G02, G00
White (bunny): T5, T3, T1, Blender
Pink: RV10, RV00, RV000
Brown (squirrel): E29, E09, E97, E95, E01
Blue: B06, B04, B02, B00, B0000
Red: R39, R46, R29, R43
Yellow: Y24, Y38, Y17, Y13, Y02
Snow: BV23, B01, Blender


Thank you for stopping by! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. Have a Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment