Friday, January 8, 2021

Stamp Anniething Day 3 New Release: Gale - You Slay Me

Welcome to Day 3 and the final January Stamp Anniething new release. I have had so much fun playing with all the stamps, dies, and stencil from this month's release! There will be many more projects I will make using this set. I just love all the stamps, dies, and stencil for this release.

Today I am sharing a slimline card that I made using the handsome warrior viking, Gale (with coordinating outline die), and the Viking Ship die.  


Gale is a warrior and his stamp set comes with several weapons. I chose the ax for him to hold. I colored him with Copic markers then cut him out using the coordinating outline die. This is a fabulous stamp set that can be used for any occasion. This stamp would be great decorations and party favors for a little boy's birthday party.




First I cut the card base from white cardstock at 6-1/2"W x 7-3/4" H and scored it at 3-1/4" to fold the card in half. Then I cut the card front out of Bristol paper at 3-1/4"W x 7-3/4"H. 

To create the scene, I first used masking tape and ripped the edge to make a stencil for the edge of the sand and sea. I used Stamp Anniething pecan hybrid ink to ink blend sand. Then I used the waves Edger die to cut out a stencil and used it to ink blend the waves using celestial hybrid ink. Lastly, I used Caribbean sea hybrid ink for the sky.

The Viking Ship is die cut out using chipboard and is colored by swiping the Stamp Anniething pecan color hybrid ink pad across the surface of the chipboard. The mast (flag pole) is colored with Copics using E49, E59, E57, and E55. I cut the flag with red cardstock then made it looked distressed by tapping the pecan hybrid ink pad on the surface and crinkling the card stock to add a few wrinkles. I die cut two shields with white cardstock and colored them with red and black Copic markers (use any shade). Again, I distressed them with the pecan hybrid ink pad. I adhered the viking ship onto the card front with liquid glue.

I cut out the Stamp Anniething Slimline Basic Frame Die using white cardstock then again swiped the pecan hybrid in pad over the surface to make it look like distressed wood. I adhered it to the card front using liquid glue. Then used doub-sided adhesive foam squares to adhere Gale to the card. Lastly, I stamped and die cut the sentiment using one of the banner dies from the Banner Dies set and adhered it using liquid glue.


I hope you enjoyed the three days of new releases! I am loving this viking-themed set. There are endless possibilities what you can make using these stamps, dies, and stencil.  Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment