Saturday, February 20, 2021

RAM & MFT Collaboration Stamp: Birthday Cutie

How exciting for Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios to be collaborating with My Favorite Things Stamps! I am using the new release from My Favorite Things called "Birthday Cutie" to create this step card. It is so exciting for our digital stamp design team to receive some clear stamp sets from MFT to create some adorable cards!

I stamped the Birthday Cutie and colored her with Copic markers. I used a Prismacolor pencil in Jade to draw in a knit pattern for her sweater. I used a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen and added glitter to the clothes, kitty blankie, and balloon. I used a white gel pen for the flowers on her dress. 



I then fussy cut her out; however, there is a Die-namics die available if you'd rather use a die. 


Copic markers used:

Skin: E15, E13, E02, E00, E000
Hair: E35, E33, Y32
Cheeks: R20
Green: BG93, BG90, G00, G0000
Pink (Sweater & Balloons): RV55, RV52, RV11, RV10, RV00
Pink (Kitty): RV02, RV52, R21


I then cut out all the cardstock and pattern papers I needed for my step card. Instructions and cut sizes are available on a previous blog post. Click on this link:
Step card instructions. I cut out a circle and circle frame using the dies from Stamp Anniething's Shaker Basic Set #1. I used a Stamp Anniething Grass Builder stencil and used Oxide Ink in Evergreen Bough to make the grass. I used the Stamp Anniething Cloud stencil and used Oxide inks in Spun Sugar to make the clouds. 



These stamps are selling fast at My Favorite Things, so head on over to their website now to check them out! Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day! 



1 comment:

  1. Adorable I like the detail on her little hairs sticking out. Love your highlights in her hair and shading of her face.

    ReplyDelete