Thursday, March 4, 2021

Stamp Anniething New Release (Day 2): Kelly - Take a Chance

Welcome to Day 2 of the March new releases! Today's card features Kelly - Take a Chance stamp, coordinating outline die, and the Game Spinner Add On Builder Die. This is such a fun die to play with! I made the shaker so that each slot has different shaker bits. The spinner actually works too! 

This stamp and die set is great for kids and adult (gambling & gaming friends!) birthday, friendship and sweetheart cards and paper projects. 

Note: Links will be provided on Friday, March 5, when the products are released in the store.


I first stamped the image then cut her out using the coordinating die. I colored this stamp using a combination of Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends and Illustrators (colors listed below).


Spectrum Noir and Tri-Blends used:

Hair: LV3, HB2, PP1
Skin: RB2, FS8, FS7, FS6, FS9
Cheeks: FS4
Tongue: PP4, PP1
Green (Tri-Blend): GT3, GT2, GT1
Gray: IG6, BG6, BG4, BG2
Dice: Gray - BGR3, BGR1, Blender
Dice: Black - True Black, IG9, IG6, IG2

For this A6 size card, I first made the shaker using the circle shaped die from Stamp Anniething's Shaker Basics Set #1 and the Game Spinner Add On. From the pie-shaped pieces that come from the die, I colored them using different colors for the background and adhered them to the backing of the shaker.  I used the circle shaped die to cut a hole in the craft foam to insert the shaker so that it lays flush on the card front. All the shaker bits I used are from Stamp Anniething. I used the newly release "Summer Tropics" patterned paper that will be available in the store on Friday. 



I stamped the sentiment and used one of the banner dies to cut it out and adhered it to the card. I added a few enamel dots and the card was finished. 


I hope you give this fun card a try! Come back tomorrow for Day 3 of the new releases. I will share another fun card. Have a great and creative day!


1 comment:

  1. OMG I love her purple hair. Your shading or highlighting is perfect. So cute.

    ReplyDelete