Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Stamp Anniething New Release Day 1: Jameela - Friends Listen

Welcome to Day 1 of April’s sneak peek of the new releases! The theme for this month’s stamp is Friendship. Today, I am showcasing the beautiful stamp, Jameela-Friends Listen. Jameela is wearing a traditional Muslim head scarf called a Hijab. A hijab is religious head scarf that is worn by women in the presence of men that is outside of her immediate family. It covers the head, neck, and shoulders. Jameela is just adorable and is perfect for many occasions just by changing the sentiment. 

Note: Links to all products will be available on Friday, April 9.


To make this 6 x 6 square card, I first stamped Jameela, then used the coordinating outline die to cut her out. I then colored her using Copic markers. 


Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E99, E33, E34, E53, E51, E50
Cheeks: R32, R30
Tongue: R32, R20
Eyes: E17, E13, E31
Purple: V17, V15, V12
Blue: B16, B14, B12, B00
Green: YG17, YG06, YG03, YG11
Gray: T5, T3, T1


I used the new Quilted Elegance Stencil to create a pretty background for Jameela. I used Stamp Annithing’s Hybrid Ink in Lavender Bloom. I used nesting dies from my stash to cut it out, along with a black cardstock mat. 

I added sentiments on the outside and inside to the new Peek a Boo tag for a little fun interactive tag for the card. I cut out the Peek a Boo tag with purple glitter cardstock from Jo-Ann’s. I used the matching nesting dies from above to cut out the sentiments and it fit perfectly on the Peek a Boo tag. I added ribbon to the tag. 



I cut out the new Bestie word die using blue glitter cardstock and black cardstock. 

I used the Stamp Anniething Springtime cardstock to mat the card and add a strip of floral cardstock from my stash. I adhered everything to the card base with liquid glue. To finish the card, I added a few Stamp Anniething Jelly Dots.


Thank you for stopping by and please come back tomorrow for Day 2 of the sneak peeks! 








1 comment:

  1. I just love that you are showing us how to make cards for all types of people and needs. Thank you. I just love your colors. She’s adorable with her purple purse and headscarf.

    ReplyDelete