Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Stamp Anniething: Sneak Peek Day 1 - Cassia

It's sneak peek week here at Stamp Anniething! Day 1 showcases the beautiful stamp, Roman goddess Cassia and the amazing Builder Die named the Colosseum Builder. Although it's called Colosseum Builder, it's more of a Roman temple that is inspired by the Pantheon. It actually even looks like the front of the high school I went to with the columns in the front so there are many uses for this die set! This month's theme is called, "Romans."

Stamps and dies for the July new release will be available for purchase on Friday, July 9 at Stamp Anniething


I first stamped Cassia, her harp, and flowers then cut them all out with the coordinating outline dies. I colored Cassia with Copic markers, a Marvy gold pen for the earrings, and Arteza glitter pens for the harp/lyre, flowers, jewelry, and headband. 


Copic Markers Used
Skin: E15, E13, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: R20
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E37, E35, E34, E31
White: W5, W3, W1, W00
Basket: E37, E35, E34
Flowers: Arteza Glitter Pens in pink, hot pink, green
Harp/Lyre, Headband, Arm Band: Arteza Glitter Pen in yellow
Earrings: Marvy Gold Pen
Sparkles/Dots on Dress: Arteza Glitter Pen in silver and White Gel Pen

I cut out all the pieces of the Colosseum Builder Die with watercolor paper. I inked it out with Distress Inks in Walnut Stain and Tea Dye. After I assembled all the pieces, I splattered it with water and used a paper towel to dab off the excess water. I added a piece of Stamp Anniething's glitter paper in Twilight Black from the Awakening Glitter Pack to make it look dark inside. 

I stamped the sentiment with Stamp Anniething's Watermark Embossing Pad then heat embossed with Stamp Anniething's Embossing Powder in Aztec Gold. I trimmed it with my paper trimmer and added a black cardstock mat.

I adhered all the pieces except for Cassia onto special cardstock that was cut using a rectangular double stitched die by Gina Marie Designs. I adhered Cassia with double sided foam tape. I adhered the card front onto an A2 card base and the card with finished.


I hope you enjoyed this card! I sure had fun with it. Please come back tomorrow for Day 2 of July's sneak peeks. Have a creative day!


1 comment: