Thursday, July 8, 2021

Stamp Anniething: Sneak Peek Day 2 - Brendan

Welcome to Day 2 of Stamp Anniething's July Sneak Peeks! Today's card features the adorable Roman God Brendan stamp, the Basket Weave Stencil, and the Hello Bold Die. Such a great set that you can use for many different occasions and the stencil and die can be used with all other Stamp Anniething stamps. 

Stamps and dies for the July new release will be available for purchase on Friday, July 9 at Stamp Anniething

I first stamped Brendan then used the coordinating outline die to cut him out. I colored him with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. 


Spectrum Noir Illustrators Used
Skin: AP3, FS8, FS7, FS9
Cheeks: FS4
Tongue: AP3, FS4
Hair: TN9, GB9, EB1, GY2
Green: CG3, LG2, CG1
Blue: TB5, TB3, TB2, TB1
White: BGR4, BGR3, BGR1,Blender
Brown (sandals): TN8, TN5, TN3
Necklace and bracelet: GY3, GY2, GY1

I used the Basket Weave Stencil and stencil paste to make the background. After stenciling the white cardstock, I trimmed it to 5" x 5" then matted it on white cardstock. I then adhered it to a 6" x 6" card base.

I cut out two of the Stamp Anniething Squiggle Mat Dies, one in white cardstock and one in black (for the shadow) to put behind Brenden. I used Distress Ink in Black Soot to ink the edges. I used the new Hello Bold die and added the "isn't it ovid-ous?" sentiment underneath it. The sentiment is heat embossed on black cardstock.

Thank you for stopping by Day 2 of the Sneak Peeks. Please come back tomorrow for Day 3. I will have another amazing card to share! Have a creative day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment