Saturday, August 14, 2021

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Sneak Peek! Tomb Town

Can you believe Fall is just five weeks away? It's time to get started on Halloween cards! I love Halloween cards that are cute and whimsical and not too scary. That is why I just love the new stamp set called Tomb Town by Scrappy Boy Stamps. This set has 16 image stamps and 9 sentiment stamps. There are coordinating outline dies for the 16 image stamps. So many stamps to make lots of cards! This amazing set will be released on Thursday, August 19 at the Scrappy Boy Stamps store.


When I saw the cute ghosts, I knew I had to make a slimline card. I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic markers. I ended up stamping every image and colored each one and saved some stamps for future cards. I stamped the sentiment "Boo to You" trimmed it and matted it with black cardstock.


Copic Markers Used

Vampire Boy
Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair: E37, E35, E34, E31
Red: R39, R35, R22
Black: C9, C7, C5, C3

House
Yellow: Y17, Y15, Y13
Brown: E49, E39, E19, E11, E21, E00
Gray: C7, C5, C3

Ghosts
White: C5, C3, C00, C0

Moon/Cloud
Yellow: Y24, Y35, Y13
White: C5, C3, C00, C0

Iron Gate
Gray: C7, C5, C3


For the background, I first created the clouds using Distress Ink in Black Soot and a cloud stencil from Stamp Anniething. I placed the house on the card front and hand drew the walk way. I colored it with Copic markers then masked it so that I could color in the grass. I used Distress Oxide in Mowed Lawn and Distress Ink in Black Soot and a grass stencil from Stamp Anniething to create the lawn. 

To finish the card, I adhered the little vampire boy, ghosts and house to the card with foam adhesives and the rest with liquid glue. I matted the card front with black cardstock then adhered it onto a slimline card base. 


This is such a fun and cute stamp set. I will be making several more cards. Thank you for stopping by today and have a creative week! 







No comments:

Post a Comment