Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 1: Greetings to my Favorite Earthling Slimline Card

It's sneak peek week here at Stamp Anniething! This month's theme is "Space." For Day 1, I have created a slimline card using the adorable stamp, called Greetings Earthling. She is so cute in her alien costume and riding on a flying saucer! A perfect stamp you can use all year long and for any occasion. Cute for party decorations too!

The new release products will be available on Friday, September 3, 2021 at 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST.


I first stamped the stamp on white cardstock, then used the coordinating outline die to cut her out. I then colored it using Copic markers.


Copic Markers Used
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
Cheeks: R20
Tongue: R22, R20
Purple: V09, V05, V04, V01
Green Eyes: YG17, YG13, YG11
White: W3, W1, W00
Yellow: YR24, YR23, YR21
Silver: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1

To make the light coming down from the flying saucer, I used Stamp Anniething's Spotlight Stencil #1 with texture paste. I added yellow glitter to the texture paste to create a bright and glittery light beam. 

I created the galaxy background using Distress Inks in Twisted Citron, Seedless Preserves, Blueprint Sketch, Worn Lipstick, Peacock Feathers, and Black Soot. I splattered some water onto the ink the blotted it with a paper towel. I also added some gold and white acrylic paint spots to create more stars for the galaxy.


I cut out the slimline frame using the Frame Slimline Die and adhered it over the top of my distress inked background. I think adhered this to a pre-made slimline card base. I adhered the Greeting stamp and light beam flat onto the card front. 

I heat embossed the sentiment by stamping the sentiment onto black cardstock using a watermark embossing pad and white embossing powder. I trimmed it then cut off the opposing corners using a corner punch. I used double-sided foam tape to adhere it to the card and the card was finished. 


Thank you for stopping by and please come back for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks! Have a very creative week!





1 comment: