Thursday, September 2, 2021

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 2: Anthony Have a Blast

It's sneak peek week here at Stamp Anniething where the theme is space! For Day 2, I created a 6x6 card featuring Anthony-Have a Blast stamp, Rocket Builder Die, Rising Sun Stencil, and the Dream Word Die. This amazing set is just perfect for any occasion card, scrapbooking, party decorations, treat boxes, and favors. 

The new release products will be available on Friday, September 3, 2021 at 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST.


I first stamped the stamp on white cardstock, then used the coordinating outline die to cut him out. I then colored it using Copic markers.


Copic Markers Used
Skin: E15, E13, E11, E21, E00
Hair: E49, E44, E43, E41
Tongue: R22, R20
Cheeks: R20
Gray: W9, W6, W4, W2
White: W3, W1, W00

Next, I cut out all the pieces to the Rocket Builder Die. I ink blended the edges of the white pieces with Distress Ink in Hickory Smoke then assembled and adhered the pieces together. 

I then used the Rising Sun Stencil and Stamp Anniething's Hybrid Ink in Freesia to create the background. 

I used a geometric frame diet from Gina Marie Designs to cut out a mat to put behind Anthony. I inked it with Distress Inks in Pumice Stone, Vintage Photo, and Hickory Smoke, and Black Soot (the frame part only). 


I cut out the Dream Word Die using black cardstock and the outline part in Certainly Silver glitter cardstock from the Awakening Glitter Pack and adhered it together.

I stamped the sentiment and used one of the Banner Dies to cut it out.

I adhered all the pieces to the card front using liquid glue from Stamp Anniething's Glue Tube except for Anthony. I used double-sided foam tape to give some dimension to the card. To finish the card, I added a few enamel dots.


Thank you for stopping by and please come back tomorrow for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks! Have a creative week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment