Saturday, November 6, 2021

Conie Fong Art & Design: Sending Christmas Joy

It's not very often that I color Christmas stamps in non-traditional colors. I was always unsure of the outcome, but when I saw this adorable digital stamp called Emily with Penguin - Curly Hair, it just screamed purple! This stamp comes in a bundle with another Emily with Braids and two Christmas sentiments. You can use these stamps with other sentiments, such as winter birthday, congratulations, best wishes, and more! The image stamps come in JPG and PNG formats.


For this A6-size card, I first printed the digital stamp three inches tall and made sure there was enough white space so that I could cut it out using a 3-1/2" circle die.

I colored the stamp with Copic markers.


Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E13, E11, E53, E50
Purple: BV08, BV13, BV02, BV00, BV000
Yellow: Y17, Y13
White: T3, T1, T0, Blender
Black: T5, T3, T2, T1
Shadow on ground: W3, W1, Blender

I cut out a 3-3/4" scalloped circle out of patterned paper from Photoplay. The scalloped circle and stitched banner dies are from Gina Marie Designs. The Christmas lights and striped patterned papers are also from Photoplay. The solid cardstock is from Michael's.


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you give this adorable card a try. Have a wonderful and creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment