Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Scrappy Boy Stamps: New Wonderful World of Oz Paper Pack!

I just love it when you have a stamp set and a coordinating patterned paper pack to go with it! Scrappy Boy Stamps has a beautiful 6x6 paper pack called the Wonderful World of Oz to coordinate with the two stamps sets, Land of Oz and Witches and Wizards. There are 24 double-sided sheets and 8 different designs!



To make this A6 card, I first stamped and colored my images with Copic markers. I then used the coordinating outline die to cut them out. 


Copic markers used:
Lion
Dark fur: E99, YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21
Light fur: YR24, YR21, YR20
Nose: E59, E53
Cheeks: Prismacolor Pencil PC929

Scarecrow
Skin: E55, E53, E51
Pants, Hat, Belt, Nose: E47, E44, E43, E41
Green: YG97, YG95, YG93, BG90
Straw: YR23, Y19, Y06

Tin Man
Silver: C7, C5, C3, C1
Heart: R39, R24



I used a 3-3/4” stitched circle die and cut out circles from the brick pattern and green stars papers. I used a hill die to cut the brick patterned paper to make it a wavy yellow brick road. 

I used black cardstock to mat the card front, green gingham strip, and sentiment. I leave a 1/8” border on all my mats. The papers are so pretty, no extra embellishments are needed for this card! 


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you give give this card a try. So fun and easy to make with patterned papers! Have a wonderful and creative week!

2 comments: