Monday, November 15, 2021

Stamp Anniething Design Team Day Project: Peek a Boo Holiday Tags with Kawaii Cuties

Today is my design team day at Stamp Anniething where I get to make a project using products of choice. I made some very simple, but cute holiday tags using the new line of stamps called Kawaii Cuties. The set I used is called The Holidays Are Here. These stamps are much smaller than your chibi doll stamps from Stamp Anniething. These measure about 1" to 1-1/4" tall, which makes them perfect for tags and planners and for putting multiple stamps on one card. These stamps are easy and quick to color.


For these tags, I first stamped them on white cardstock leaving enough space between each stamp to be able to punch them out with a 1-3/4" circle punch. Coordinating outline dies are available for this stamp set, but I wanted to punch them out in a circle for the tags. I then colored all 9 stamps using Copic markers. 




To make these tags, I used the Stamp Anniething Peek a Boo Tag Die. The top part of the die is cut out using holiday/winter double-sided patterned paper from my stash (Hobby Lobby and Photoplay) and the bottom part of the die is cut out using white cardstock. I matted the stamp using patterned paper where I used a 2" circle punch. Then I used a 2-1/4" scalloped punch for the bottom layer.



I used the new Annie's Alphabet to cut out words from the Awakening Glitter cardstock. I also used the glitter cardstock to cut out some bows using a die I got as a gift years ago (I think it was a Lawn Fawn die). I tied some ribbons through the hole at the top of the tag and added some embellishments using Snowflake Sprinkles, Chocolate Peppermint Sprinkles, Getting Festive Sprinkles, and Jelly Dots




The tags are fun and easy to make. Give them a try! 

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a very creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment