Thursday, February 3, 2022

Stamp Anniething Day 2 Sneak Peek: Cherise - You Overwhelm Me

Welcome to Day 2 of sneak peeks at Stamp Anniething where this month's theme is Spring Surprise! Today's A2 card features the beautiful Cherise - You Overwhelm Me stamp, its coordinating outline dieWoven Dots stenciland papers from the paper pack, Spring Surprise. This stamp is perfect for Easter, Spring, birthday, friendship, and more! 


Additional products used:
-Tropical Summer Enamel Dots
-Winter Wishes Enamel Dots

I first stamped the Cherise image and then colored it with Copic markers. I then cut it out using the coordinated outline die. I stamped 6 of the flowers and colored and cut them out as well.


Copic markers used:
Skin: E37, E35, E33, E31
Tongue: R22, R21
Cheeks: Rv34
Hair: C7, C5, C3, C1
Purple: V28, V25, V22, V20
White: C5. C3, C1, 0
Green: G28, G16, G14
Yellow: YR14, Y19, Y15
Pink: RV34, RV32, RV000

I used the circle Shaker Basics die to cut the inner circle and the frame out of white cardstock. Using the Woven Dots Stencil and Oxide Ink in Spun Sugar, I stenciled the circle die cut then glued the circle frame over the circle die cut. I then glued the colored flowers on top. 


Next, I used the large rectangular card mat die and paper from the Spring Surprise paper pack for the bottom layer of your card. Then using a different patterned paper, I used the small rectangular card mat to cut out a mat to put behind the circle. I adhered the layers onto the A2 card base. 

Using one of the striped pattern papers, I stamped the 2 sentiments and cut them out using a banner die. I adhered them to the card. To finish the card, I added enamel dots to the flowers and a couple on the circle frame.

I hope you enjoyed this card, so fun to make! Please give it a try!


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks! Have a creative day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment