Friday, February 4, 2022

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 3: Kevin - You're My Pot of Gold

Welcome to Day 3 of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks where the theme is Spring Surprise! Today's card features the handsome Kevin - You're My Pot of Gold stamp, it's coordinating die, Lucky word die, and Woven Dots stencil. What a perfect set for St. Patrick's Day, birthday, graduation and more! 


Additional products used:

For this A6 card, I first stamped the image and colored it with Copic Markers. I used a white gel pen to add some shine to the coins. Then I cut it out using the coordinated outline die. 


Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R21
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E57, E55, E53, E51
Gold: E23, Y38, YR21
Green: G28, G16, G14, YG03
Gray: C7, C5, C3, C1

I then created the stenciled background using the new Woven Dots Stencil and The Crafter's Workshop Lime Green Stencil Butter. You all know how I love my stencil butter!! I let this completely dry for a couple of hours. 


I cut out an A6 sized card front out of gold colored paper then used papers from the Luck of the Irish paper pad to create a mat about 1/8" smaller on each edge. 
I used the Stamp Anniething large scalloped card mat die and then the smaller rectangular die to cut out a white frame out of white cardstock. I trimmed the stenciled piece to fit behind this frame. I also cut out a gold strip and the four leaf clover paper to add to the front of the stenciled piece. I adhered all these layers down with Stamp Anniething glue.


Next, I die cut the Lucky word die. The outline part of the word die is cut using gold colored paper and the word lucky is cut out of the matching paper used earlier for the card mat. I adhered this to the card using double-sided adhesive foam tape.

Lastly, I stamped the sentiment trimmed it with a paper trimmer then matted it with gold paper. I adhered it to the card using double-sided adhesive foam tape.


Thank you for stopping by today! All products are now available in the Stamp Anniething store.  Have a wonderful and creative day!



No comments:

Post a Comment