Friday, March 4, 2022

Stamp Anniething Day 3 Sneak Peeks: It's Your Earth Day - Here's to Good Thymes!

Welcome to Day 3 and the final day of Stamp Anniething sneak peeks! It's been a fun week sharing cards with the Earth Day theme! Even though this week's cards are Earth Day related, these stamps can be used for many occasions, such as birthday, thank you, get well, congratulations, Mother's Day, friendship, and much more!

Today's sneak peek features our beautiful Mindy - Here's to Good Thymes, it's coordinating outline die, the Art Deco Peaks Stencil, and the Hope Word Die. This is an A2 top folding card. 

Additional products used are Shaker Basics Set 1 (circle die), and Banner Dies.

I first stamped the image, colored it with Copic markers, then cut it out with the coordinating outline die.


Copic marker used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
Blue-Green: BG18, BG15, BG11, BG10
Gray: C7, C5, C3
Brown: E29, E25, E23, E21
Green: G16, G14, YG11

I first created the textured background using Art Deco Peaks Stencil and The Crafters Workshop Turquoise Stencil Butter. It is my favorite texture paste! I let this dry for about 2 hours to make sure if was completely dry before I used the rectangular Card Mat Die to cut it. 

I used the circle from Shaker Basics Set 1 to cut a circle using bristol water color paper. I ink blended the bottom of the circle to make it look like dirt using Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I then used the Clouds Stencil and Distress Oxide ink in Tumbled Glass to create the clouds. I then splattered everything with water and blotted up the excess with a paper towel.


I used black and teal cardstock to cut the word Hope. Then I stamped the two sentiments and used a Banner Die to cut them. I cut off the top sentiment to place onto the edge of the card. I adhered all the pieces of the card with liquid glue, except for the Mindy stamp where I used double-sided adhesive foam tape. The card was finished! 

Such a fun time making and sharing Earth Day cards this week. I hope you give these cards a try. 



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a creative day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment