Thursday, March 3, 2022

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 2: Keep it Green

Welcome to Day 2 of Stamp Anniething's March sneak peeks where the theme is Earth Day! As I mentioned in yesterday's blog, Earth Day is an annual event held on April 22 to demonstrate support for environmental protection. Let's all celebrate Earth Day to protect our planet from pollution and deforestation. We can take part in making our planet a healthier place to live by picking up litter, planting trees, and recycling. Let's send a card to a friend to remind her/him of this special day and for him/her to participate in making our planet a happier place to live!

Today's card features the adorable Liang - Keep it Green stamp, it's coordinating outline die, and the Hope Word Die. I made a clean and simple top-folding A2 card.

Additional products used for this card are the Grass Stencils, Cloud Stencils, and Jelly Dots. 

I first stamped the image, colored it with Copic markers, then cut it out with the coordinating outline die.


Copic markers used:
Skin: Y000, RV42, E97, R02, E01, E00
Cheeks: RV42
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Red: R29, R24, R22
Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91
Brown: E29, E25, E23, E21
Green: G16, G14, YG11
White: T5, T3, T1, 0

I used the rectangular Card Mat Die to cut a card front out of bristol watercolor paper. I ink blended the grass using Stamp Anniething Grass Stencils with Distress Oxide ink in Mowed Lawn. I then ink blended the sky using Stamp Anniething Cloud Stencils with Distress Oxide ink in Tumbled Glass. I splattered some water on to the oxide ink and blotted the excess using a paper towel.


I ink blended white cardstock with Distress Oxide ink in Mowed Lawn then used the Hope Word Die to cut out the word hope. I used black cardstock to cut out the outline part of the word hope then glued the two parts together. I adhered it to the card front. 

I stamped the sentiment, "keep it green", then trimmed it with a paper trimmer and added fish tales to both ends. I added a black cardstock mat. 

I adhered Liang onto the card front using liquid glue. To finish the card, I added a few jelly dots. 


Thank you for stopping by and please come back tomorrow for Day 3, our final day of sneak peeks. Have a creative day! 

2 comments: