Friday, April 15, 2022

Stamp Anniething Day 3 Sneak Peek: Luis - I Think You're Wonderbull

Welcome to day 3 of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks! Today's card features the adorable Luis - I Think You're Wonderbull and the new Flower Tile Stencil. Isn't he just the cutest bull you've ever seen? This stamp comes with the sentiment I think you're wonderbull. You can change or add to the sentiment to make it a birthday, friendship, get-well, or hello card and more!

To make this A6 card, I first stamped the image and colored it with Copic markers. I then cut it out using the coordinated outline die.

Copic markers used:
Skin: E59, E57, E15, E33, E31
Cheeks: R32
Inside ears: R32, R30
Horns: C5, C3, C1, 0
Bull nose,tip of tail, and ears: E55, E53, E51
Brown outfit: E39, E37, E35, E33, E31
Hooves: C7, C5, C3
Nose ring: C5, C3, C1


To create the background, I used the Stamp Anniething Squiggle Mat Die and cut one out of bristol cardstock and the other one from one of the papers from the Let's Get Wild paper pad. I inked the brisol cardstock with Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon. I the splattered it with water and also white enamel paint. 

I used the Grass Dies to cut some grass using white cardstock and inked them with Distress Oxides in Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover and adhered the grass using Stamp Anniething liquid glue (Glue Tube). I adhered the brown mat behind the blue die cut.

I stenciled the background using the new Flower Tile Stencil and Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I matted it with paper from the Let's Get Wild paper pad. I cut out brown cardstock and embossed it with a embossing folder from my stash to add another mat to the card. I adhered all the layers to an A6 card base with liquid glue. 

I stamped the sentiment and used a Banner Die to cut it out. I inked the banner frame with Distress Oxides in Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover and adhered it to the card with liquid glue. I then used double-sided foam tape to adhere Luis onto the card. I glued on some jelly dots and the card was finished.

Thank you for stopping by today. All new release products are available in the Stamp Anniething web store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment